Sunday, February 06, 2011

Well, I met two people in school last year.

I met you, and you.
I'll talk about you today.
Why do I bother to write this when I honestly don't feel a thing anymore?
Because it's fun to remember, I guess.


I found out
There are other people on earth like you
and other souls who have been hurt too.
(not anymore)
Perhaps you don't want to be like that either

Still so desperate for love,
blowing hot and cold.
(to others)
Though I'm sure life must be painful for you too.
You can't stop your feelings,
emotions,
love,
lust
(in the future),
anger.
Can you?

You've always been the one in control, anyway.
I don't like it.
Free yourself of the guilt now,
(you can't)
I know you're still holding onto it, a little.
for yourself.
(you think remembering will solve problems?)
You're afraid of yourself,
your heart?
Your fleeting emotions?
Will guilt actually change you?

You have every right to blame it on your heart,
you do.
Just find yourself a brain
and you'll do fine.

----
I know you won't ever read this anyway.

No comments: